Saturday, October 22. (9 - 10 AM)
Weather: Sunny, 52°
Daylight: 8:06 AM - 6:46 PM
Notes: We're really into fall at this point. Leaves are fully changing color and there are pine needles everywhere. Something I noticed was that the leaves closer to the water were changing faster. I wonder if this is because they know they won't need the chlorophyll because they have the extra water? It was beautiful and the wind was calm in the morning so I went out on our paddleboat. I got a picture of a downy woodpecker on a tree at the edge of the observation area. Although not really in my area or in my observation time, I also got a picture of some loons. In addition to all of this, I did a sound map. All of these pictures are below as well as a picture of the area with me in it.
Comments
Post a Comment